Recover, rebuild and renew through the National Social Value Conference2nd February 2021
Sandwell Business Ambassadors want to make you aware of the National Social Value Conference, taking place on Tuesday 23 and Wednesday 24 February 2021.
The free event, which will be held online, aims to explore how the public and private sectors can work together to help each other. It’s also a great opportunity to find out what the regional and national social value agendas can offer business.
With the ongoing challenges of Covid-19 and Brexit, the theme of this year’s conference is ‘Recover, Rebuild, Renew’, emphasising the need for greater collaboration across all sectors. The event will bring together experts and practitioners from both public and private sectors to share innovative ideas and good practice about how to embed social value into all areas such as:
• Commissioning and procuring of public and private sector solutions
• Planning and advancing new real estate developments
• Delivering large infrastructure projects
• Acting as responsible and innovative businesses
• Building trust, engaging and supporting communities
• Investing and managing assets
• Measuring and reporting.
The line-up of speakers includes:
• Baroness Barran MBE – Minister for Civil Society
• Dame Elizabeth Corley DBE – chair of the Impact Institute
• Anna Uren – CEO of Forum for the Future
• Aaron Reid – head of sustainability and sustainable procurement at Balfour Beatty
• Edward Vaughan Dixon – Head of ESG, Aviva Investors
• Arnab Dutt OBE – chair of the Social Value Policy Unit at the Federation of Small Businesses.
For more information, and to register your free place, visit this page on the National Social Value Taskforce website.