Nominate your West Midlands mental health stars17th January 2022
Nominations are now open for the West Midlands Mental Health Star Awards 2022. The awards are hosted by the WMCA and celebrate the work being done across the region to improve mental health and wellbeing.
Anyone can be nominated – a GP, a friend, a colleague, a manager, a neighbour – as long as they live, work or provide support in one of the following areas:
- the Black Country
- Birmingham and Solihull
- Coventry, Warwickshire County Council, North Warwickshire, Rugby, Nuneaton and Bedworth, Stratford upon Avon, Redditch
- Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin, Herefordshire, Cannock Chase and Tamworth
There are five categories, and you can nominate in all five if you wish. These categories are:
- Young person (aged 16 to 25)
- Individual (over 25)
- Team, service or organisation
- The Cariss Evans Award for Innovation (in work with young people)
Nominations close on Sunday 23 January, so head to the website now for more information, and to give a well-deserved shout out to those people who have gone the extra mile to support others.
Promoting positive mental health is a priority for our Business Ambassadors. For information and resources to help businesses boost the personal and collective wellbeing of their staff, visit our mental health support page.