WOMEN IN BUSINESS – Take the Leap
Is there a way to help you take that vital next step to becoming a female business owner? Or is there a way to help with the growth of your business?
NatWest are delighted to have Karen Wharton and Christine Gilbert founders of Meta Provocateur lead an exciting and informative FREE seminar focusing on the enablement of female entrepreneurs to take that leap and realise their dreams and ambitions or taking their business to the next level.
Meta Provocateur aims to create an exclusive womenâ€™s community who are inspired to experience positive change and on the day there will be a number of interactive sessions around –
– Overcoming the “FEAR”. Practical tips on understanding and overcoming limiting beliefs
– If I could do anything with my business, what would it be?
– Turn the ship around – Visiting the LEADER MODEL
– Planning for “Taking the leap”
The day will also include
– Networking – Getting to know each other
– Hearing from Karen Wharton giving a valuable insight to how she has become a successful business owner
– The Meta P approach
Finally, there will be fun energising sessions weaved throughout to keep those energy levels up through the morning