LinkedIn for Business Owners
LinkedIn is the worldâ€™s biggest professional networking site. This workshop has been designed to help you use it more effectively for your business.
Delivered by BizzInn Entrepreneur in Residence John Cooke, who has been delivering LinkedIn workshops with senior executives for a number of years. This practical workshop will cover:
- How to research and engage prospects using LinkedIn
- Developing your personal and business brand
- Engaging customers, partners and prospects through posts and groups
- What to post and when
- Free tools to enhance your use of LinkedIn
- The benefits of LinkedIn Premium tools
You will need to bring a laptop and already have a LinkedIn profile as there are a number of ‘hands-on’ sessions during this workshop. You will also gain feedback on your personal and company pages.