Introduction to Local SEO & Google Business Listings
Introduction to Local SEO a 2 hour training session from The Blue Cube.
Location – Longbridge, Birmingham
This short training morning will give an end-to-end overview of local search for marketers of all abilities, and attendees will leave with all of the skills necessary to implement pioneering local strategies for their company.
Starting small, this workshop will outline the business case for local search and walk through the best practice technical implementation for Google Local. The later half will detail the ongoing marketing processes that are so vital to the long term success of local and mobile search marketing.
What does the course cover?
- The Case For Local Search & A Very Brief HistoryÂ â€“ Local search has grown up fast over the past few years, understand how itâ€™s grown, and the potential of owning your area and reaching customers in their own backyard
- How To Verify Google+ Local Listings & Implement Best Practice
- Local Website OptimisationÂ â€“ walk you through the most effective local optimisation tactics for your websites
- How To Boost Your organic ranking potential with Google Rich Snippets
- How To Build Citations & Influence PeopleÂ â€“ Long Term Off-Site Ranking Success (including): Citations, Links, Reviews & Social
- The Future: Local & MobileÂ â€“ With mobile traffic well on the way to overtake traditional desktop search, marketers are continually searching to deliver the best local, user-centric experience possible for those on the go.
Click here to find out more