Business Culture Workshop: Middle East
What could be more rewarding than seeing your company grow beyond borders…
The Middle East is a diverse, huge and challenging export market. The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is the UKâ€™s largest civil export market in the region and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is the largest economy in the Arab world and an important export partner.
This half day training will help you to improve your communication with partners in the region. Knowing your way around the dos and dontâ€™s in business culture will save you from uncomfortable miscommunications. The Middle East is a difficult market to penetrate, so it is important to get it right.
The training will cover:
- Arabic business culture: religion, beliefs, values, attitudes and customs
- Arabic business and economic environment
- Arabic business communication and negotiation style
- challenges and solutions for doing business in this region
- understanding and overcoming common pitfalls
- ease of doing business
- market entry
- e-commerce and how to be